Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

CHOCOLATE HEAVEN...........











Ah, Kokoblack..............my sister-in-law Robyn said we absolutely must visit Kokoblack (Shop 4 Royal Arcade, 335 Bourke St) whilst in Melbourne, now we know why she said we wouldn't be disappointed!!!








Even serious chocoholics would find this place overwhelming. We all ordered our favoured special treats but really struggled to finish them. My "real" moccachino was liquid chocolate & freshly roasted coffee, boy, fabulous but I couldn't get through it all especially once I'd eaten my way through 3 house specials of chocolate gateaux, chocolate mousse, chocolate shortbread cookie.....................Mum & Shirley thought it was the bees knees as I hadn't been able to tell them too much about it but we were all very pleased with the visit...oh yes, there were also small chandeliers here as well, of course. Melbourne is a very styley city, love.

No comments: