Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

The before and after decor. Natalie has very kindlygot stuck into one of the spare bedrooms and it,s getting a makeover. All my spare bedrooms (3) are full of stuff for The Barn but I,m over it and it has to go .In this room 2 walls are going to be white and the other 2 will be done in a gorgeous vintage wallpaper. Natalie has painted the bed white and also the dresser and the 3 draw fronts have been covered in the wallpaper, very cool.Cushions for the bed will be covered in vintage velvet(rich cream) and a fabulous floral which I got of Trade Me. If you could see my fabric stash..... WOW.I must put a photo of it up one day.
Oh... we never made it to the lounge for a drink, instead they checked out the size of my bedroom, it,s huge by the way and joked about having a lounge suite in a bedroom.
The next task is getting the right window drapes but that will happen and you will see the complete makeover.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: